CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

its one of those kinda days

Heya everyone! Todays been pretty great, i guess. Theres been some drama going on in the grade, some kids writing crap about other kids. Man what is the world coming to these days? I know ive done it before, dont get me wrong. But i realize my mistake. These kids dont even say sorry. But besides that i had field practice tonight. I totally sucked which was bad, so were going to buy me a shot put sometime soon. Which is greatt (:(:(: .... me and brooke are going campaigning tomorrow for dads election. whoop-di-doo. Well dominos sitting here. ill put up a picture of him for yall to see soon. I brought him home a fairly new tennis ball i picked up laying outside the tennis court at the high school. i hope thats not considered stealing (:(:(: well bed times on the way.. tehe but i have my phone back. laterr

0 comments: