CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

thinking of you

You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there'sTons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

Gawd i lovee that song. So we had the high schools play today, boringgg. It was fiddler on the roof. Kendra says the movies better so shes bringing it tomorrow for me to borrow. I developed a cold overnight, so i need medicine. Whoopdidoo. Good news though, Tigger is back! (: Mom thought he was a gonner being away for so long but the little turd pulled through. Bytheway tigger is my sisters cat. Midnight is mine. Midnight def. needs a diet, but dad says cats dont care if their fat. I disagree... hes gonna care when he dies of diabetes. Whadda you think? I was thinking one and a half cups of food per day. So i hope that does my little boy some good. I gawt more compliments on my shoes today- yippee! So ive got a planning copmmittee meeting tonight so better go get changed. ttfn peeps!

~lurve andrea~

0 comments: